Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Jacksonville (Butler Blvd - Southpoint) Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Lenoir Avenue South

oharmon
By oharmon,
in

I was looking for a nice inexpensive hotel to stay for a week as we found a permanent home on a job relocation. After painstakingly researching the area, I just booked a hot deal on Hotwire for $35.00 at the Extended Stay Lenoir.  I imagine that I shouldn't complain, after all $35 for a room is a great deal by most folks standards.  My issue is that I had searched this site and other sites high and low to determine what the possible hotel or hotels might be and had made peace with the anticipated possibilities; What's more is that this hotel did not come up in my research as a possibility. Certainly things are constantly changing and hotels are merged in and out all the time.  I was expecting something like the Comfort Inn & Suites, Best Western, Baymont Inn etc.. My read on the reviews for this hotel (Extended Stay) is a mix bag of good to very bad to avoid at all cost, but mostly not very good or favorable. To be fair (and after I put my disappoint in check) I will update this review at the end of my stay.  

Sorry to hear you received a hotel that you weren't expecting... in the future feel free to ask the board for help before making your purchase and we will try to assist with reaching a more favorable outcome (or at least add our thoughts as to one of the hotels that you think you're about to purchase)

There are actually TWO Extended Stay properties in this zone:

Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Lenoir Avenue East

and

Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Lenoir Avenue South

I'm guessing the one you received is the South location (4699 Lenoir Ave S.), can you please add a reply to this thread confirming which one you received. Also, can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay... hope it works out better than anticipated.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]