Hotwire Hotel: DFW North 4.5* Hotel ID?

calipete
By calipete,
in

Please include the date(s) of your stay and we'll have a look at the offer above.

Also, there may be more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

Please confirm you've listed the complete amenity set for this property by repeating your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The deal is gone (I was looking at November 12, one night).  However, i wasn't crazy about it as it said it was 11.7 (or so) miles from DFW and seemed to be closer to Love Field, if that's even possible. 

I did click through as if I were going to purcashe but it did not provide additional informatoin about amenities.

I'm seeing a 4.5* in this zone for this night w/Shuttle, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Free Parking, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower, Pet Friendly for $125. 

That listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board, but a guess would be that perhaps the Sheraton or Westin have been upgraded to 4.5*. It may be something else not yet reported to the board.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

...i wasn't crazy about it as it said it was 11.7 (or so) miles from DFW and seemed to be closer to Love Field, if that's even possible.

For the future, note that the distance is not for the specific hotel you're being offered, but from the central point in the zone to the landmark being referenced (in this instance, the airport)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

What is your current gameplan for this trip, do you have a back-up plan?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]