Hotwire Hotel: Manchester (UK) East area hotel

sergeigrey1
By sergeigrey1,
in

Good evening

I am trying to identify Manchester (UK) East area hotel and I would be grateful for your advice. I checked other topics in the same section (Hotwite-Other countries), but cannot findrelevant information. I used the Hotwire link on Betterbidding's website and it came up with the following results:

Dates: November 16-18, 2014

Occupancy: 1 adult

Stars: 3,5

Cost: $59 per night (standard price $81 per night)

Tripadvisor rating: 4 out of 5

Amenities:

Free parking, Free breakfast, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Restaurants, Business center, Internet access

I would be grateful for your help with identifying this hotel

Regards

sergeigrey

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above? Using this method, below is the full list of amenities i'm seeing for the 3.5 star hotel in this zone when searching for your dates:

Free Parking

Complimentary Breakfast

Pet Friendly

Smoke Free

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

... if this is what you're seeing, my best guess for this property would be the Holiday Inn Express Manchester East.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Good morning

Thank you for your prompt reply. It does not look like there are many other hotel options in Manchester available for me. I have followed your advice and tried the bidding helper tool on your website. It shows that there is another hotel in Manchester East available for the same dates (Nov 16-18) and same conditions (one adult). The green "Full amenities" box, when oppened, lists the following:

Free parking, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Price is quoted at USD72 per night

Hotel is ranked as 4 stars

I would be grateful for your advice on what this hotel might be

Regards

sergeigrey

Good evening

Thank you for helping to ID the hotel in East Manchester. I need to be close to the university campus, so both Holiday Inns are too far. Even with free breakfast, it is not worth the hassle. I decided to book instead Travelodge Upper Brook Street hotel, which is 4 minutes walk away from the university (and much cheaper for my dates). I very much appreciate the time you spend checking hotels for me, but they simply did not work well for the purpose of my trip (and I did not want to pay more for stay in Central Manchester).

Thank you for all your help

Sergeigrey

Glad you found something that works for your needs and thank you for closing this thread with your decision.

When PRICELINE / HOTWIRE don't work for your needs, please use our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate bookings as it will help you easily see hotels near your desired location and easily evaluate how much more/less it would cost to go up/down in star rating or to stay closer/further from your ideal location.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]