Priceline Hotel: 4* Montreal (Montreal Downtown - Financial District) Hotel Omni Mont Royal

tamatem
By tamatem,
in

Bid four star at 106 in Old Town Montreal area and was denied.  Added Downtown area and won.  I have stayed at the Omni recently and enjoyed my stay.  To my mind, the neighbourhood is a bit lacklustre, but it is a suitable location as a base to go exploring.  They could also do with a few interesting cafes with good coffee to brighten up all the office blocks in the surrounding area.

As always, I begin my search with links for Price.line and Hot.wire found here.  Thanks, better bidding.

Good to see another nice win for these dates.

Glad that you're familiar with the property and surrounding area, and while it sounds like it's not perfect, at this price you can easily make it work for your needs.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy this leg of your trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]