Priceline Hotel: Help ID 4.5 * Universal Orlando Resort Area - Intl. Drive North

Katenet
By Katenet,
in

I would like some help on priceline for a 4.5 * hotel. The ammenities are as follows:

Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Pets Allowed, Fitness Center, Business Center, Guest Score 8/10 or Higher

Few notes/comments:

PRICELINE only guarantees double occupancy, so there would be a risk in bidding for a hotel for this stay given that you would be quad occupancy as you could receive a room with only one bed (or be charged an additional fee for quad occupancy). The risks in Orlando (which is used to accommodating families and most hotels have a high percentage of rooms with 2 beds) would be less than in a location such as New York City (where the opposite is true, many hotels have a high percentage of rooms with only one bed), but it's still a risk that you need to be aware of and willing to accept.

The amenities you listed appear to be on the bidding side of PRICELINE. The amenities shown here are amenities that are offered at all hotels in the zone at this star level, not a specific hotel that you would be bidding on (as opposed to PRICELINE EXPRESS or HOTWIRE where the amenities shown are for a specific hotel)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know your thoughts and how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes you are totally correct. I am not a frequent priceline person--much prefer hotwire. I was going to gamble here and try to get the portofino hotel but it is too risky. I don't see anywhere in the calendar of wins that anyone has gotten the portofino. Thank you so much for your help. I will just call the hotel directly and see what they can do for us.

Thank you again.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]