Priceline Hotel: 4* New York City (Chelsea) Wyndham Garden Hotel Manhattan, Chelsea West

MilkaMilana
By MilkaMilana,
in

Hallo,

we are traveling during the thanksgiving days to New York (11/25 - 11/29) and it's a party of 4 plus a two year old.

We would like to have two rooms and a baby cot.

I have used Priceline and Hotwire before, but it was a long time ago and without a child. Can you please help

me out by telling which system to use (Price.line, Priceline.Express (this is new to me) or Hot.wire) in order to be

sure that we are all staying in a same hotel.

As far as remember I could only bid on one room at a time on Price.line...

Would appreciate the help a lot.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

All 3 services (PRICELINE, PL express, and HOTWIRE) allow you to purchase more than one room at a time, and all rooms purchased in the same transaction will be at the same hotel, so that is not an issue.

The bigger issue with this stay is with the 2 year old...

Due to a lack of space (both in the guest rooms as well as in terms of storage) some NYC hotels may not have cribs or pak n plays, so this could be an issue if bidding on PRICELINE. You do have two other feasible options though:

HOTWIRE - search for 2rooms/4adults/1child as HOTWIRE guarantees accommodations for everyone you include in your search. The hotel still may not have a crib, but at least one of the rooms will have at least two beds (although the second bed could be a pullout sofabed or rollaway brought into the room)... would this be acceptable and work for your needs?

PRICELINE EXPRESS - choose a hotel that shows the 'Bed Choice' option and see if any of the choices offered are rooms with two beds. (same issue above about the hotel may not have a crib for use but you can at least know the bed/room configuration of what you're purchasing).

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know your thoughts on the above and how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Can you please help me to identify the hotel in New York Madison Square Garden?

I am using the PRICELINE EXPRESS.

4*

Costs 156€/ Night

Amenities are:

* Pets Allowed

* Fitness Studio

* Restaurant

* Business center

The sleeping options are:

QUEEN BED - NONSMOKING ROOM

Save 15% on this stay!

€156 /night

1 QUEEN BED + SOFA - ACCESSIBLE NONSMOKING CLASSIC ROOM

Save 15% on this stay!

€156 /night

1 QUEEN BED - NONSMOKING STANDARD ROOM

Save 15% on this stay!

€161 /night

1 QUEEN BED - NONSMOKING PREMIUM SUITE

Regards,

Irina

Is this for 11/25-11/29, the same dates as your other Priceline NYC thread?

Also, please change the currency drop down on the top right of PRICELINE's home page and provide the room rate per nite in US Dollars.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes, please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread. (we have merged your two threads for continuity).

I see this offer but when i click on it i get a message that it is no longer available... are you still able to view this one and click thru to the details/purchase page?

Congratulations on your success!

While not your first choice of hotels, this property should prove to be convenient for your needs as you are very close to multiple subway lines within a 3 block radius.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board (and for the compliments in the site :) )

Let us know if you have any questions regarding NYC that we can further assist with.

Have a great stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]