Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Philadelphia (Rittenhouse Square) Sofitel Philadelphia

wrmatl
By wrmatl,
in

I am wondering if I should try my hand at bidding the 4.5 and 5 star hotels in Rittenhouse Square on Priceline or just select the 4.5* option on Hotwire which is the Sofitel Hotel for 152 per night (pet friendly, 95% approval...). Both the 4.5 and 5 star on Priceline have identical amenities, Swimming pool, pets allowed, fitness center and business center and 8+ rating.  I am thinking the 4.5 is the Sofitel but what is the 5*?

There have been no 4.5*/5* properties reported to the board yet in this zone (the Sofitel has been previously reported to the board at the 4* level.)

If you need help confirming a Hot.wire ID, please provide the full list of amenities, zone and price.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

I decided to take the quick route and sure thing via Hotwire. Price was dropping in last few days - 155 to 152 to 148.

Amenities: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower.

95% approved

Congratulations on your success!

Nice to see you received a good deal for this stay and are pleased with the results.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]