Hotwire Hotel: 4* San Francisco (Union Square East) Sir Francis Drake

bkayrak
By bkayrak,
in

Hi can you help Id the following hotel please.

HOT RATE BOUTIQUE HOTEL
Union Square East area

My dates are 30 december 2014-03 January 2015. A Double room

Tripadvisor rating 4/5

Amenities
Free Internet
  Pet friendly
  Boutique hotel
  Fitness center
Restaurant(s)
  Business center
  Spa services

Thanks a lot

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Is this 3.5* rated and ~$115/nite? (please include this information in future posts as it makes it easier for us to find the same property when replicating your search)

If this is 3.5* rated my best guess for this one would be the Triton Kimpton hotel... with secondary guesses of the Hotel Union Square or the Handlery Union Square.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I see what i believe is the same property but the price has gone up a few dollars to $124/nite.

You can try THIS LINK (confirm your dates on the landing page) but this link will only be good for about 30 minutes after it's posted.

Are you able to get it appear?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I am looking to this offer now.

HOT RATE BOUTIQUE HOTEL
Union Square West area

30/12/14-03/01/15 4 nights

168/night

Amenities
Free Internet
  Pet friendly
  Boutique hotel
  Fitness center
Restaurant(s)
  Business center
Accessibility
In-room accessibility

OR

Union Square East area

Amenities
Pet friendly
  Boutique hotel
  Smoke-free rooms
  Fitness center
Restaurant(s)
  Business center
  Internet access
  Spa services
Accessibility
Accessible path of travel

Any idea which can be those hotels?

Thanx

My guess for the USW property would be the Prescott Hotel.

For the USE hotel, I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above? Using this method, below is the full list of amenities i'm seeing for the 4 star hotel in this zone when searching for your dates (please remember to include the room rate per nite in your posts):

Free Internet

Pet Friendly

Boutique

Fitness

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

... if this is what you're seeing my best guess would be the Sir Francis Drake, but i couldn't rule out the Parc 55 Wyndham or the InterContinental Mark Hopkins from the possibilities (although i think these are more outside chances and that the Sir Francis Drake is more likely)

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see it was the hotel guessed and that you're pleased with the outcome.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us confirm this amenity set for the Hotwire Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]