Hotwire Hotel: 5* Vienna (City Center - Opera - Ringstrasse Boulevard) Hilton Vienna Stadtpark

chloe_82
By chloe_82,
in

Hello,

This forum has been very helpful in the past. We are staying in Vienna from 12/18 to 12/22 (4 nights), 2 adults, 1 room. I'm looking at a 5* Hotwire hotel in the Viennese city park – grand opera area. Is it Hotel Bristol, Intercontinental or The ring? The price listed is initially $125, however when I click on it it says $140?

Here are the full amenities:

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, Internet access, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower

Thanks!!

• 1 month later...

I haven't made a purchase yet. I'm debating what I should do. I actually like the Imperial Riding School hotel which seems to be a *4 hotel.

Hotwire currently offers a hotel for $78 in the Viennese City Park - Belvedere Palace area for my dates (12/18 -12/22). Based on your best guess is that the Imperial Riding school hotel? It's 80% recommended.

Here are the immenities:

Free Internet
Pet friendly
Fitness center
Restaurant(s)
Business center
Spa services

Thank you

The Imperial Riding School would be one possibility, but i believe so would the Mercure Grand Hotel Biedermeier Wien would be another option as well that fits this amenity description.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

So after reading a lot of reviews I decided that 4 * hotels may not be our best bet. I was looking at the Hotwire website yesterday and there was an option for a 5* hotel for $101 in the Belvedere area. I thought that might be the Intercontinental, so I waited until this morning to see if some additional options will pop up for that price. Alas, same option, same price. So I started bidding on Priceline. I bid up to $97; all my bids were denied. Just when I began feeling disappointed that we would have to stay at Intercontinental, Hotwire suddenly changed the $101 deal from the Belvedere area to City Center-Opera. I was hoping that was the Le Meridian, but it was even better! I got the Hilton Vienna- yay! The location is perfect and the hotel doesn't look too shabby!

Thanks for your help!

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're pleased with your purchase and the hotel received works out so well for your plans.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board. Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

It would be appreciated if you used the previously requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future travel purchases.

Enjoy your upcoming stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]