Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Austin (Northwest) La Quinta Inn and Suites Austin/Cedar Park - Lakeline

retropia
By retropia,
in

I began by using the PRICELINE QuickQuote feature from this website.  Priceline has split Arboretum and Austin Northwest into two separate areas.  I began by bidding $48 for Austin Arboretum, and didn't win the bid.  I made four more bids, adding a new area each time, and increasing my bid a few dollars each time.  I finally won at $62 a night times 2 nights for $124, plus taxes and Priceline fees of $27.78, for a total of $151.78.

Congratulations on your success!

Hope you're pleased with the results and this property is convenient for your plans this trip.

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding and sharing your win, helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List (and for letting us know about the new zones in this region, we will put this on the list to be updated)

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]