Hotwire Hotel: 5* Midtown Central (help ID'ing)

jle475
By jle475,
in

Can usually figure these out based on all the info from this site, but having trouble with this one.  

5* Midtown Central - 

Amenities - Free Internet, Restaurant, Self Service Laundry, Fitness Ctr, Business Ctr, Internet Access

Rate has $1029 crossed out and $470 as the Hot Rate.  It also says "the last person got Westhouse New York", but I'm not convinced that's what this one is.  One, because it's not on the Midtown Central list (although, clearly if someone got it, it's on Hotwire now) and two, because it charges a $30/day/guest fee that's not mentioned.  Hotwire seems to have gotten good about showing that beforehand.

Would be happy with most any 5* in Midtown, but wanted to zero in on one because I'd like to see that they don't have queen or full size mattress rooms - need king.  And since hotwire people typically get the basic rooms, don't want to get stuck with that.  

Any wisdom to offer?

Thanks so much

Note that the "Last person got ____" info is not in reference to the specific hotel offered, but rather is the last person who bought a hotel at this star rating and in this zone. As well, the crossed out rate is NOT necessarily the retail rate of the specific hotel offered, but is an average rate of hotels in this zone and at this star rating for these dates. Therefore, neither of these two pieces of information should be used when trying to identify the hotel.

With the above noted, The Quin Hotel has previously been seen with this amenity set so that would be my best guess, although with amenities that are fairly generic for higher end hotels in NYC, i would also include The Chatwal as a possibility for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

OK - can't pull the trigger on this.  going to keep watching though, just in case some others pop up.  

In addition to that same listing for $470, another 5* that is clearly the WestHouse showed up today for $505 plus a $30/person/day fee.

Thanks for the assistance.     

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]