Hotwire Hotel: Please Help ID 4* Frankfurt

Rhine-and-Roses
By Rhine-and-Roses,
in

4 star Frankfurt Messe-Bockenheim

Amenities are free internet, pet friendly, business center, restaurant, internet access.

It has 90% recommendation from Hot.wire.

There is no Trip Advisor rating. 

$60 for the one night.  I've got a refundable room at the Marriott, but would prefer something a little less expensive.

Thanks!

What is the actual name of the HOTWIRE zone this property is located in?

Also, if using the EASY VIEW tab at BiddingHelper.com and clicking the green 'See All Amenities' button next to this offer, do you see more amenities than just those above?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Fairground Frankfurt Messe (sorry, Bockenheim is inside the area and I mistook it for the name.) 

Two 4* hotels are now showing in this area.  One for $58 and 3.5 TA ratings

Free Internet
    Pet friendly
    Smoke Free Rooms
    Fitness Center
    Restaurant(s)
    Business Center

Accessibility

Accessible path of travel
    In-room accessibility

And one for $58, no Trip Advisor ratings

Pet friendly
    Restaurant(s)
    Business Center
    Internet access

Could not use your site to get to Hotwire from work.  It never works, probably never will.  Will use your site to book from home (and just did now from home.)

For future searches/bookings you can do the following to ensure you're seeing the complete list:

1) search HOTWIRE (or use the HOTWIRE tab at BiddingHelper.com) and...

• click the offer
  • on the next page click the BOOK NOW link
  • in the TRIP SUMMARY box click the 'See more' link at the end of the amenities
OR

2) use the EASY VIEW tab of our BiddingHelper.com and click the green 'See All Amenities' button

Using either of the methods above this is the amenity set i'm seeing for the first property:

Pet Friendly

Fitness

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Wheelchair Accessible

Handicapped Parking

--> if this is what you're seeing, my guess here would be the Tryp Frankfurt Messe

For the second property:

Free Internet

Pet Friendly

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

--> with only 17 reviews by previous HOTWIRE guests this i suspect this is a new property recently added to the HOTWIRE system and with such few amenities i don't have a guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases. (you can also try searching our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com to see if anything there is offered that is competitive to your rate at the Marriott

Let us know what you ultimately decide for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]