Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Chicago (Downtown - Millennium Park - Grant Park) Swissotel Chicago

ajkramermi
By ajkramermi,
in

Help Identify 4.5 Star - Downtown - Millennium Park - Grant Park area  (One Night - October 3rd)

90% Recommended

$109/night

FULL AMENITIES: Indoor pool(s), Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Internet access, Tennis Nearby

and

Help Identify 4 Star - Downtown - Millennium Park - Grant Park area

85% Recommended

$100/night

FULL AMENITIES: Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, Internet access, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

Thanks

I'm seeing a different 4.5* in this zone when searching for this night - are you still seeing the above listing? If so, are you searching for more than two people? The 4* listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board, but I'd guess that a slightly different amenity set for the Hyatt on Wacker would be a possibility.

I'll suggest a different route, as well: there's a 4* loop for $112 (the price you see may vary slightly) w/Boutique, Restaurant, Fitness, Smoke Free, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Spa, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower, Pet Friendly. This would be a potential match for the Wyndham Grand Riverfront, which has been seen with this amenity set previously. That's about a block away from the Michigan Ave. bridge, so fantastic/central location.

Please let us know if you have any questions before booking.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

I was using 2 adults and 2 children as we are taking two teenage daughters with us, so I want to make sure that we get two beds, not just one King size bed.

We have stayed in the Wyndham before and thought that the location was great.

We are going to the Fleetwood Mac concert on Friday night.  We are planning to take the bus, so i was looking to stay near Michigan Ave and Randolph to catch the United Center Express bus.

Thanks!

w/ 2 adults and 2 children:

I'm seeing a 4.5* Downtown-MP-GP w/Restaurant, Pool, Indoor Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Tennis. This would likely be the Swiss.

The 4* Downtown-MP-GP w/Restaurant, Fitness, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Roll-in Shower hasn't been ID'd/reported to the board, but my guess is that this may be a new amenity set for the Hyatt on Wacker.

I'm also seeing what appears to be the W Lakeshore for $111, potential Sheraton for $96.

I'm not seeing the potential Wyndham when searching for 2a/2c. Please let us know if you have any questions before booking and if you are interested in either the potential W or Sheraton.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

• 7 months later...

Thank you for closing the thread. Please confirm the amenities that were associated with this listing (this information is available under the trip information in your Hot.wire account (click "My Account" in the upper corner of Hot.wire.)

Hope you enjoyed your stay and had fun at he concert.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]