Hotwire Hotel: Need Help Indetifying - 3.5 Star Buckhead

healey303
By healey303,
in

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire Park City thread with whatever you ended up doing for that stay. Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

Then reply here and we will have a look at the offer above. As these Atlanta dates are 9+ months into the future, are your plans for this trip firm and ready to commit to a purchase at this point in time?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm not currently seeing this property offered when searching HOTWIRE for your dates... are you still seeing the above on your own search? If so, are you searching HOTWIRE for more than one room or for more than the default 2adults/0children?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

PS- and please also follow-up your previous St. Petersburg thread with whatever you decide for that trip. Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I just booked this hotel tonight.

Same deal, popped up randomly after an extensive search. Thinking I was booking a different hotel. Ended up being Hyatt Place Atlanta/Buckhead. Sort of annoyed because it's not listed as a 3.5 anywhere else. I usually avoid Hotwire because of their puffing up of star ratings. Priceline tends to be a little more reliable. You win some, you lose some :(

Hope this helps someone else!

9/12-9/14 at $94/night, came to $236.34 with all the taxes.

Free Parking

Free Breakfast
  Free Internet
  Pet friendly
  Boutique Hotel
  Smoke Free Rooms
  Fitness Center
  Pool(s)
 Business Center

I just booked this hotel tonight.

Welcome to BetterBidding and thanks for your post.

Regardless of whether this property is a 'true' 3.5* or more appropriately a 3* hotel, the reviews for this property are very good and most find Hyatt Place properties to be a very good experience, so hopefully you'll at least find this to be a very good value for the price paid.

Can you please add your win to the board as a NEW TOPIC so that others will be aware of your win when searching the topic titles on the board and in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

In your post please include the star rating, city, zone, hotel name, room rate per nite, dates of your stay and amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view all of this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Also, I believe there were likely more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

For future searches/bookings you can do the following to ensure you're seeing the complete list:

1) use the EASY VIEW tab of our BiddingHelper.com and click the green 'See All Amenities' button

OR

2) search HOTWIRE (or use the HOTWIRE tab at BiddingHelper.com) and...

• click the offer
  • on the next page click the BOOK NOW link
  • in the TRIP SUMMARY box click the 'See more' link at the end of the amenities
If you look at this purchase in your HOTWIRE history (using the MY ACCOUNT >> MY PURCHASES) do you see more amenities than in your original post?

Thanks!

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know if we can be of further help along the way.

If the (guessed) Hyatt Place at half price isn't motivating enough, what is it that you are looking for from a hotel this trip?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]