Priceline Hotel: 4.5* New York City (Soho - Tribeca) Tribeca Grand Hotel

briancl
By briancl,
in

Hi,

I've done this once before with Priceline earlier in the year for Chicago and came up empty. For this trip I'd like to book a 4.5* in Soho with a max of $275 per night.  My question is to get a refresher on re-bidding.  How do I know which zones do not have a 4.5 or above, so I can safely use them to rebid?

Can you please conclude your priceline Chicago thread with whatever you ended up doing for that that trip (even if you didn't use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, booked direct, canceled the trip, etc). Closing your threads helps keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone, as well as being a courtesy to anyone who helped with your stay.

After concluding your previous thread reply here and we'll assist with your NYC trip above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

All set.  Thanks.

... what hotel did you receive, was it the Park Hyatt? Please confirm by replying to your previous thread and remember to 'close' your topics with your wins/decision as you make them so that the information can help others in a timely manner.

How to determine your re-bid zones is outlined here: Priceline Re-Bidding Explained

When bidding 4.5* in the NYC region you have NINE re-bid zones, feel free to confirm them with the board before proceeding.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Is $285/nite your limit? PRICELINE EXPRESS has a 4.5* hotel in the Soho zone for $305/nite if this is of any interest:

Free Internet

Pets Allowed

Restaurant

Business Center

Do you want to take this PRICELINE EXPRESS offer, bid a little higher on PRICELINE, consider other zones at the 4.5* level, or lower your star rating for this one zone?

Let us know your thoughts and how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]