Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Rome (Termini Railway Station - Porta Maggiore) Hotel Emona Aquaeductus

greatwhitenorth
By greatwhitenorth,
in

I looked and there is no listed 5* hotels in hotel list. Any idea what we could end up with? Price says 215 reg. 451. Free internet. Site says 52% off, but I don't know from what price. Last thing I bid said 39% off and got a hotel for just 15% cheaper the hotels site?? I would like to guess St Regis but unsure what other 5* hotels are in this zone.

Let's back-up a minute and make sure we are looking at the same property, as I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above? When using this method, this is the amenity set i'm seeing for the 5* hotel offered in this zone for your dates:

Free Internet

Pet Friendly

Smoke Free

Restaurant

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Roll-in Shower

Is this what you're seeing as well, or still only a Free Internet amenity and nothing else?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the link. Yes its what I was seeing. Very similar hotels. I still see only 2, 5* in that area. It lists "self serve laundry" yet both hotels only list Laundry service, nothing about self serve. Maybe more than those 2 hotels. I see only 2 showing in the map. I guess my question is what if it doesn't say self serve laundry specifically on the specific hotels amenities? I am comparing St Regis to Mgriffe Roma Mgallery. Thanks for your help, I'm still learning and I appreciate it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I am interested in this Rome: Parioli area,  

Hotel is a 4 star in Parioli - Salario. Stay is from Sept 26-28, 2014. 68CAN. a night.

I went through the green button which lists:

FULL AMENITIES: Free Parking, Free Breakfast, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Internet access, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower

Can't determine easily because of the pool. Hotel Sunrise has a outdoor jaccuzi in picture but no pool, so gsuesing that's not it. Any idea.

All help would be greatly appreciated.

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

As you were originally looking for a 5* hotel, i assume you're looking for a quality/nice experience... given the 2.5/5.0 TA rating shown with this HOTWIRE offer, is this something that you want to seriously consider?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for pointing that out. I did not see that TA rating. For a 4 star with those amenities I,m surprised by the price, so the rating must match it.

Answer is we have a 2 bedroom apt. booked in travestre area which would require some type of public transit ride, so we were considering a hotel that was cheaper that wasn't to far out of tourist centre knowing it wasn't within walking distance. Just trying to see if we can reduce our hotel cost.

Is anything else offered thru PRICELINE EXPRESS or HOTWIRE that would make the switch worthwhile?

What is your maximum budget per nite (before fees/taxes) that would make the more convenient property worthwhile?

PS- you can also try our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com which shows hotels near almost any location in the world and makes it easy to see how much more/less it would cost to go up/down in star rating or to star closer/further from your ideal location.

• 3 weeks later...

Congratulations on your success!

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities HOTWIRE shows for this property when viewing your purchase history using the MY ACCOUNT link on the top right of their home page.

Thanks.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]