Hotwire Hotel: Help with Downtown Miami hotels

johnboy3258
By johnboy3258,
in

Bear with me, it's been a while since I've used Hotwire...

Searched: 2 adults/1 child 4/7/15-4/8/15

Hotel #1

4.5* Downtown Miami

$249

Full Amenities:

Pet Friendly

Boutique hotel

Smoke Free rooms

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business center

Self serve laundry

Internet access

Golf nearby

Tennis nearby

Spa services

Acc for blind

Acc for deaf

Acc path of travel

In room acc

Wheelchair acc

Acc bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll in Shower

Hotel #2

4.5*

$178

Full Amenities:

Fitness center

Pool

Restaurant

Business Center

Self serve laundry

Internet access

Spa services

Acc for blind

Acc for deaf

Acc path of travel

In room acc

Acc bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll in shower

I'm guessing Hotel #1 is Epic but not sure on #2.

I'd appreciate any help.

You can keep all posts for this stay in this thread.

If your cruise leaves from Miami my suggestion would be to stay in Miami... if your cruise leaves from Fort Lauderdale i would stay in Fort Lauderdale.

Please ask for hotel IDs once your plans are firm and you're ready to move forward with a purchase as the hotels currently offered may not be the ones that are offered once you're ready to commit (or the prices may change significantly making the current hotel no longer a viable option)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks, that's a good point.  It's just so much cheaper to fly into FLL than MIA, and stay in Ft. Lauderdale vs. Miami, and they're a short ride apart making hotels at either beach/airport an option.  It's all part of the budget/planning process to get the best value.  I will return when I'm ready to commit to a purchase. 

When flying in i would take the less expensive flight if cost to getting to the 'other' location (taxi, rental car, etc) was worth the savings (and time/inconvenience to get there).

As far as which location to stay, i prefer to stay closer to the port as there is less potential issues of something going wrong in getting to the port the next day (traffic, car trouble, forgetting something back at the hotel (difficult if you're an hour away... easy if you're 15 minutes away))

Let us know once you've made a decision and ready to move forward and we''ll try to be of further help.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

PS- you may also be interested in our sister site Pre Cruise Hotels

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]