Hotwire Hotel: 4* Brussels (Brussels City Center - Grand Place) Scandic Grand Place Brussels

iorikun
By iorikun,
in

Hello I'm looking at two hotels in Brussels for one night.  Using your bidding helper, I get the two listings:

4* $60 - Louise Avenue - Shopping District

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, Internet access, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby

4* $90 - Brussels City Center - Grand Place

FULL AMENITIES: Free Breakfast, Free Internet, Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Internet access, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom

Thanks in advance!

These dates fall within the same range as your second Antwerp hotwire thread... have the dates of that stay changed or do you need an additional room for somebody else for this nite?

Also, any win/decision for the first nite of your stay? Please post a follow-up in that thread as to your current thoughts for that leg of your trip.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Neither of these properties have yet been reported to the board.

Best guess for the Louise Avenue property would be the Warwick Barsey.

For the City Center hotel, the Scandic Grand Place Brussels looks like a good fit and that would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]