Priceline Hotel: 4* New York City (Central Park South) Hudson, a Morgans Original

ambient14
By ambient14,
in

sort of sad. i thought it would be the shoreham. hudson gets bad reviews on yelp, trip advisor, etc. i know NY rooms are small, but it sounds like hudson takes it to a whole new level. im going to try to fit four friends including me in this room. wish me luck! hopefully we dont get kicked out

Hudson, A Morgans Original  4 star

Central Park South

356 West 58 Street, New York, NY  10019

Check-In: Sat, Aug 9, 2014 / After 03:00 PM

Check-Out: Sun, Aug 10, 2014 / 12:00 PM

Congrats on your success. :)

Not a bad deal for this property and if you are going to be out much of the time, at least it's a great location. However, trying to fit four people in one of the Hudson rooms might be a "Mission: Impossible."  That's about 35 sq ft per person. Good luck - just don't have everyone come up to the counter at check-in.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Can you please add a reply to this thread indicating if you won this by bidding on PRICELINE or if this was thru PRICELINE EXPRESS. If the latter, do you recall the amenities that were shown before your purchase?

It would be appreciated if you used the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry to intrude..

I stayed in the Hudson hotel in November 2013 over Thanksgiving, and albeit small the rooms were adequate for what we paid. £500 for 6 nights was the best we found and the price was crucial for us. 

The beds are full sized and very comfortable, and it is without a doubt one of the cleanest hotels I have stayed in. 

The rooms are TINY. They are, but we made it work by putting our suitcases under the bed. Funnily enough our bathroom was huge so we used that for some storage!

On arrival we were given a corner room, as they said these had more floorspace - so you could ask for that. 

Our neighbours were horrendously noisy so on the third night they upgraded us for free (after a lot of complaining!) to a deluxe double double, which was fabulous! Much more room, and I would say would be adequate for 4 people. Unless you intend on spending the majority of the time in there. 

The location is fab, and I would highly recommend the deli on the corner for food and cake! 

Again, sorry to intrude, but I thought I would give you some of my positives from The Hudson in the hope it helps you out!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]