Hotwire Hotel: 3* Kennedy Space Center - Titusville Holiday Inn Titusville - Kennedy Space Center

inqubus
By inqubus,
in

Hi,

with the my upcomming trip to florida i'm doing some searches on hotwire to see if i can "score" some hotels at decent rate.

One of my stops is at cocoa beach (27/8-28/8

i'm looking at 2 possible 3* hotels:

Cocoa Beach - Cape Canaveral area Condo

3* 85% recommended
$58 (72.32 total)

Free Parking Free Internet Near Beach 2 Bedroom Suite Full kitchen Smoke Free Rooms Pool(s) Business Center 24-hour Front Desk Self service laundry Internet access Kitchenette

my guess: Country inn and suites Cape Canaveral or four points by sheraton?

Cocoa Beach - Cape Canaveral area Hotel

3* 90%recommended
$67 (81.41 total)

Free Parking Free Breakfast Free Internet Fitness Center Pool(s) Business Center Self service laundry Internet access Accessible path of travel In-room accessibility Accessible bathroom Handicapped parking Roll-in shower

my guess: Country inn and suites Cape Canaveral or four points by sheraton?

Alltough i think one of them could also be a 2.5* because i don’t know that some hotels changed star rating offcourse. Is that possible?

My guess for the condo property would be the Beachfront Wakulla Two Bedroom Suites... for the hotel my guess would be the Country Inn and Suites Cape Canaveral or the La Quinta Inn and Suites Cocoa Beach Oceanfront (Hendry Ave... which is different than the La Quinta Inn Cocoa Beach on North Atlantic Ave)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

decided to expand my search to visit the KSC and finally booked in titusville and not on cocoa beach.

price was 67 USD for a night

aminities were:

Free Parking
Free Internet
Pet friendly
Fitness Center
Pool(s)
Restaurant(s)
Business Center
Self service laundry
Internet access
Accessibility
Accessible for the blind
Accessible for the deaf
Accessible path of travel
In-room accessibility
Wheelchair accessible
Accessible bathroom
Handicapped parking
Roll-in shower

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]