KY Louisville Extended StayAmerica Hurstbourne East

LadyBug50
By LadyBug50,
in

This was a decent 2* hotel conveniently located off Interstate 64. Close, but not walking distance to WalMart and other stores and restaurants. There is no *front desk*, just an office to sign in. There is no real lobby, just a small area with a couch and TV. The room was clean and comfortable. The kitchen area had a full sized refrigerator/freezer, stove/oven, micro, sink, coffemaker, toaster, and equipped with dishes and utensils. The kitchen would definately have been a plus had I stayed a few more days. Bath was small but okay. Nothing to rave about, but not bad. :)

I posted pictures of this hotel room on the *Real Hotel Photos*

• 1 year later...

I stayed her again in Nov. 2006 and I was pretty disappointed. The carpet was stained (they were in the process of recarpeting, I think) and everything had pretty much deteriorated, at least in the 2 rooms that my Aunt and I stayed in. It had a run-down feel to the place. I am leery about bidding for a 2* again in this zone because I do not want to *win* this hotel again.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]