in

Found a deal in Paris - Louvre - Vendome - Concorde from

18 august to 22 august.

4 stars and  206 usd pr night.

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Smoke Free Rooms, Internet access

4,5 stars from tripadvisor, and 90% on Hotwire customer reviews

Anyone that know what hotel it can be?

Thanks

I gave this one a look, but I'm not currently seeing this property offered when searching HOTWIRE for your dates... are you still seeing the above on your own search? If so, are you searching HOTWIRE for more than one room or for more than the default 2adults/0children?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes I still see the hotel, and I only search for 1 room.

Can you maby check this one too:

North of Champs Elysées - Arc de Triomphe area

Dates 18-22 August

Price 129 USD/night (was 254)

4 Stars

Internet access

90% from customer review (230 reviews)

I'm not seeing either of these... are you on the US version of the HOTWIRE site and searching for 2adults/0children?

I'm seeing:

4* Louvre for $170

Free Internet

Pet Friendly

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

4* North of Champs for $113

Free Internet

Pet Friendly

Hi-Speed Internet

You're still seeing the previous properties? What about when searching using BiddingHelper.com and looking in the EASY VIEW tab?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm so sorry, I feel so embarrassed. In both my post i wrote August, but it is of course July.

So correct is:

North of Champs Elysées - Arc de Triomphe area

Dates 18-22 July

Price 129 USD/night (was 254)

4 Stars

Internet access

90% from customer review (233 reviews)

Found a deal in Paris - Louvre - Vendome - Concorde from

18 to 22 July

4 stars and  206 usd pr night.

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Smoke Free Rooms, Internet access

4,5 stars from tripadvisor, and 90% on Hotwire customer reviews

No problem... it happens more often then you'd think! (so much so that when i didn't see either of the hotels i 'knew' to check Sept 18-22 to see if i saw the same hotels... but i didn't check for July)

When checking JULY 18-22 the North Champs property i'm seeing more than just Internet. If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com, then use the EASY VIEW tab and click the GREEN 'See all Amenities' button, do you then see:

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

... if you see all three amenities, the Hotel Le 123 Elysees has previously been seen with this amenity set, but hard to have too much confidence with so few amenities showing.

For the 4* Louvre property:

Free Internet

Pet Friendly

Smoke Free

Hi-Speed Internet

... unfortunately i don't have any insight into this one.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Enden up by booking North Champs location and ended up with hotel Ampere.

Did you purchase the above 4* hotel in this zone (with Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry)?? Did you pay the rate $129/nite rate quoted above?

Can you please add a reply to this thread confirming the room rate per nite and the amenities associated wiht this property... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

The discount compare to Hotels.com ect was not big too...

I'm seeing this hotel for $219/nite for your dates so if you got it for $129/nite this would seem to be a very good deal, imo.

Thanks.

Amenities displayed was: internet, pet friendly and high speed internet, and it displayed 129USD  (but i changed currency before i paid) for 4 stars. It also displayed 90% users recommend the hotel (not anything about tripadvisor feedback)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]