Hotwire Hotel: 4 STAR MIDTOWN CENTRAIL HELP IDENTIFY

katyflynn
By katyflynn,
in

4 Star Midtown Central

7/12-7/14

Even when I go to Book Now and check for more amenities, this is all I get to go on:

Pet friendly

Boutique Hotel

Fitness Center

Business Center

Internet access

Already clicked on both Hot.wire and PRICELINE links. Any help you could provide would be appreciated. Looking to book today. :)

Please provide a follow-up for your prior Las Vegas 1 Hotwire and your Las vegas 2 Hotwire threads (post in each thread what you decided for the stays), then reply to this thread and we'll be happy to look into the above. Please follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Yellowdog.

I'm not certain but this 4* MTC HOTWIRE offer may be the Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel.

Is there something in particular you need for this stay as i do think there are better offers for similar prices:

4* Chelsea for $140/nite:

Free Internet

Pet Friendly

Fitness

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Wheelchair Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Roll-in Shower

--> the Doubletree Chelsea would be a guess here

4* MTE for $125/nite (a GREAT rate for these dates):

Pet Friendly

Fitness

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Tennis

Spa

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

... i'm guessing the InterContinental The Barclay

4.5* MTE for $156/nite with a 4.5/5.0 TA rating

Fitness

Restaurant

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Spa

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Wheelchair Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

--> likely the New York Palace

Any of these of interest?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm looking for a similar hotel 4* for the 2nd week in August on Hotwire (2 adults / 2 kids) but prices are all over $200 pn. SHould I wait until closer to the time to get the $140-$160 price range?

trevms,

Rates are date specific, please start a NEW TOPIC for your own trip and we will assist you there.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]