Priceline Hotel: 2.5* New Orleans French Quarter-Priceline Express Deal

Ron Burgundy
By Ron Burgundy,
in

There is likely more than one 2.5* hotel in this zone that PRICELINE EXPRESS works with... please provide the dates of your stay, amenities PRICELINE EXPRESS associated with the current offer, and the room rate per nite, we will then have a look at this offer.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for responding to my question:

The date of my stay is November 7-10 2014

Amenities included with This Hotel Deal: Free Breakfast, Wi-Fi, Pool and Business Centre

The Priceline.Express nightly rate is $255, which interests me because it is priced higher than the nightly rate for the 3*

Thanks Again In Advance

The PRICELINE EXPRESS nightly rate is $255, which interests me because it is priced higher than the nightly rate for the 3*

My guess for this property would be the Place D'armes.

Not sure why this of interest as it would seem the higher rated, and less expensive, 3* property would be the better deal.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]