Hotwire Hotel: 4* Toronto (Airport YYZ East) Sheraton Gateway Hotel in Toronto Intl Airport

pembriar
By pembriar,
in

Hi all,

Long time lurker, love the good will on this board.  :)

Been looking at old threads on ensuring a hotwire hit on the 4* Toronto Sheraton Gateway inside the Toronto Airport.  From the hotel lists and old posts, the standout amenities are:

- has spa

- has indoor pool (with another "pool" reference)

- NO Golf reference

Does that about cover it?  I have the following for a 4-star YYZ East:

Pet friendly
Indoor pool(s)
Airport Shuttle
Smoke Free Rooms
Fitness Center
Pool(s)
Restaurant(s)
Business Center
Internet access

No SPA (darn), but has "indoor pool" and no "golf."   Looking good.... but it does have "pet" and "smoke free," which has not shown up for Sheraton Gateway YYZ East before.  

Anyone have any good guesses?   It looks a lot like the 3.5* Crowne, actually, lol.  :)  

Thanks for any advice!

Sure, I'm looking to secure The Sheraton Gateway (Toronto Airport East) for one night, from 8/20/14 to 8/21/14 .  If there's anything more than the following amenities to look out for:

- spa

- indoor pool

- no golf reference

I'd really appreciate it.  Thanks!

I believe there may have been more amenities than you listed in your post. HOTWIRE has a new interface which is not currently showing the complete set of amenities at the usual point of the search process.

Please run a new search using our BiddingHelper.com tool at the top of this page. Once the search is completed, use the EASY VIEW TAB and click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing to view the complete set of amenities. Then copy and paste the amenities, as well as the price, in a reply to this thread and we will then have a look at this offer.

We don't have any more information about the amenities, all combos for the hotel can be found in Hotwire Toronto Hotel List

Please use the PRICELINE and hot.wire links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Yellowdog.

Hi,

I've run the search using the biddinghelper tool for a 4* Toronto Airport East on an 8/20-8/21 one nighter and got the following single offer from the green tab:

4*, FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Airport Shuttle, Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Internet access, Golf Nearby

The "golf nearby" amenity tells me this ain't the Sheraton Gateway YYZ, is that correct?

However, I am open to a 2 night stay for a 4* Toronto Airport East -- 8/20-8/22 -- and plugged that into biddinghelper:

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Airport Shuttle, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Internet access

No "golf" mentioned in the second one, but too generic.  

Any feel here?  Thanks!

4* Toronto Airport East on an 8/20-8/21

Best guess The Westin Bristol Place Toronto Airport.

4* Toronto Airport East -- 8/20-8/22

Sorry but I don't have any confident guess for this property.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know what you ultimately decide or if we can be of further help.

Please use the PRICELINE and hot.wire links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Yellowdog.

I'm actually seeing the 10 amenity property when searching for your one nite stay and the 8 eight amenity set hotel when searching for your two nites stay (which is the opposite of what you're seeing)

Best guess/comments for each:

4*, FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Airport Shuttle, Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Internet access, Golf Nearby

--> i'm currently seeing a different 4* property offered in this zone when searching for your 2 nite stay, but if this is what you're seeing, my guess for this one would be the Westin Bristol Place Toronto Airport

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Airport Shuttle, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Internet access

--> no guess for this one.

Priceline.hotwire.. or if you're only able to accept the Sheraton for this trip, please check for and use the links in our Support Page.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Apologies for not following up on this sooner.  I did indeed secure the 4* Sheraton Gateway YYZ East @ $94 usd by extending my stay for a total of 3 nights so I ran 8/20-8/23 .  Here are the bidding helper full amenities listing:

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Airport Shuttle, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Internet access, Spa Services

The "Spa Services" sealed the deal for me, and the Indoor pool + Pool gave me greater confidence.  Golf was a no-show, too.

Note: the SPA amenity NEVER showed up until I added a "child" to the search.  Weird, eh?   

Confirmed the deal using the BetterBidding HOTWIRE link, thanks!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]