Priceline Hotel: 5* Las Vegas (Strip North) Trump International Hotel, Las Vegas

Hannie
By Hannie,
in

Me and my son are going to LV and I am looking for 1 night  july 11.

I see a listing voor $108  and 90% recommended.

Amenities: Free Parking, Free Internet, Pool(s), Pet friendly, Fitness Center, Business Center, Resort and more...

Tried the biddinghelper but there was an error so I couldn't see more amenities.

I read the previous post and I am wondering if this is also The Trump.

Try the BiddingHelper.com again, but use the links in that tab first, before clicking any links in any of the other tabs.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Are your plans for this trip firm and you're ready to book now?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Tried the BiddingHelper.com again and got full amenities:

FULL AMENITIES: Free Parking, Free Internet, Spa Services, Resort, Pet friendly, Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Internet access, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby, Kitchenette

Plans are firm and I am ready to book!

I hesitate because on Trump's website the cheapest room has 1 king bed . 2 queens are more expensive.

And I  want 2 queens because I am traveling with my son.

In other cities it has been never a problem  to get two queens. I send a mail to the hotel and it was OK. But I have never seen before that this is more expensive.

Maybe this is a Las Vegas thing.

I tried the same but changed the number of people to 2 adults and 1 child. Then I get the Trump again for $112.

You should think 3 people do not fit in 1 king!

What is your idea about this?

Does the Trump have pull-out sofabeds in their rooms as this, along with the King bed in the room, would be sufficient to qualify for the triple occupancy that you're including on your search... or they could offer a rollaway brought into the room.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

There is no way to know if rates will come down, or move higher, between now and your stay.

The issue with PRICELINE is that all reservations are for double occupancy so there is no way to ensure more than one bed in the room (unless you can get a PRICELINE EXPRESS deal that shows 'Bed Choice' and one of the options is for two beds)

Let us know how you'd like to proceed.

Tried Hotwire again this morning and Trump was still $160. Then tried express deal, there it was $ 140.

Thougt why not try bidding Priceline. Tried 1 bid $101, failed. Right away priceline showed me a PRICELINE EXPRESS deal, and the Trump was $165!

But I still kept the express deal from $ 140 so I continued with that one and used the 5% coupon.

I was better of when I had booked the Hotwire deal from $108 2 days ago. But nobody has a crystal sphere.

And am to nervous to wait any longer.

So pretty pleased with my deal.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]