Hotwire Hotel: Help identify new york city

mayonit
By mayonit,
in

Have you yet made any decision for your Hotwire Berlin trip? Please remember to post an update or any wins/decisions you have made for that trip.

For the HOTWIRE offer above my best guess would be the City Club Hotel.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread... once you win a hotel use the ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN button (see lower right corner of this thread) to edit the topic title and report the details of your win.

Let us know what you decide for the trip above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm not seeing the Holiday Inn Express offered for your dates, but i'm currently seeing it priced at $333/nite for your dates... what is your maximum budget per nite for this stay?

You can sign up at RateDrop and get an alert any time the rate for this specific property drops for your dates (as well as alerts for specific star rating/zone combinations from HOTWIRE and PRICELINE EXPRESS)

Empire State Building area Hotel

2.5*

24/10-29/10/14

5 nights

185$ per night

amenities are:

pet friendly,smoke free room, self service lundary, Self service laundryInternet , accessAccessible for the blind, Accessible for the deafIn, -room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

thanks

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread...

2x

Please also use the EASY VIEW TAB at BiddingHelper.com and copy/paste the amenities from there to your post as it makes it easier to research (as well as ensures spelling and format are correct).

I assume this is the amenity set associated with this 2.5* HOTWIRE property:

Pet Friendly

Smoke Free

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Room Accessible

Wheelchair Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Roll-in Shower

... if this is what you're seeing, my best guess for this one would be the NH Jolly Madison Towers Hotel updated to the 2.5* level since the last time it was reported to the board.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

I'd guess the Clarion Park Ave for the 2* ESB.

There is no way to know what prices will do between now and your stay, but if previous October periods are any indication I would not wait until last minute. Fall in NYC is usually busy/expensive.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]