Priceline Hotel: 5* Boston (Downtown Boston - Harbor Front) Fairmont Battery Wharf

KatiesMom
By KatiesMom,
in

My travel dates are 9/5 - 9/7.

I see two 4.5* offerings in the Bostom Common Theater District zone, one is a boutique, and that's the one I can't figure out.

The first 4.5*, $247, I think is the Taj. It says book soon, last person got the Taj, and description fits.

4 of 5 on TripAdvisor

90% Hotwire recommended

Amenities:

Pets

Business

Tennis

Smoke Free

Self Service Laundry

Fitness

Internet

Restaurant

Golf

The 4.5* boutique:

$214, 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor

80% Hotwire recommended

Amenities:

Boutique

Business

Smoke Free

Self Service Laundry

Fitness

Internet

Restaurant

Spa

Accessible for the Deaf

Since the trip's not for a while I'm waiting for prices to go down, under $200. I'm also considering 5* hotels in the Faneuil Hall area on Hotwire and Priceline.  I've bid up to $200 on Priceline for 5* Faneuil Hall, with no success so far. I'm following several options on Rate Drop. I'm not stuck on 4.5* or 5*, 4* might work too depending on the zone.

Since the trip's not for a while I'm waiting for prices to go down, under $200.

Please don't ask for hotel IDs for hotels that are out of your price range or not ready for purchase... these hotels may never drop in price OR these may not be the properties shown if the price if 4.5* or 5* hotels are offered for less down the road.

If you haven't already you should use RateDrop to monitor rates for 4.5* and 5* hotels in this zone and you'll receive a notification anytime the price drops below your target price of $200 (or whatever price you decide to set)

Also, i think there are likely more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

Use the EASY VIEW tab at our BiddingHelper.com tool and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing to ensure you're seeing the complete list of amenities associated with each property.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Special occasion and wanted a great hotel, saw what I thought was the Fairmont Battery Wharf for $234 on Priceline Express tonight based on previous poster, so went for it.

Travel dates: 9/5 -9/7

5* Fairmont Battery Wharf, $234

Downtown Boston Harbor-Front

Amenities:

Pets

Restaurant

Fitness

Business

Customer Favorite

Rated 8 out of 10 or higher

Bed Choices: King accessible non-smoking, 2 double beds accessible non-smoking, 2 double beds non-smoking, queen bed accessible non-smoking, queen bed.

Used coupon summer 14 to get additional 5% off. Rack rate is $349, good savings.

Note: This hotel did not show up on Bidding Helper. A different hotel, what appears to be the Langham, downgraded from 5* to 4.5*, shows up instead in this zone.  So I purchased this using the Priceline QuickQuote link.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]