Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* DC (Bethesda - Chevy Chase) Hyatt Regency Bethesda

kelchee25
By kelchee25,
in

I'm searching for a hotel in Bethesda, MD for June 28.  

There is a 3.5 star hotel listed for $87 on HOT.WIRE with the following amenities:

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Internet access, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower

Any idea which hotel it is?

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I don't see this property when using the default 1room/2adults/0children... but i DO see it when changing my search to 1room/2adults/2children... are these your search parameters?

Best guess for this HOTWIRE property would be the Hyatt Regency Bethesda.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Just as an FYI:

When I booked this hotel for 4 people it came up as a room with one king bed.  So, I called the Hyatt just to confirm that there would be accommodations for 4 people because HOT.WIRE guarantees that occupancy.  The lady told me that they could put a roll-away bed in the room for an extra fee of $25.  A roll-away bed is perfectly fine for my kids, but I'm a little confused as to why I should have to pay extra for those accommodations when HOT.WIRE claims to take care of things like that.  This is one specific reason that I do not book with PRICELINE.   

Is there anything I can do about this?

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and are pleased with the outcome (other than the issue you're currently facing regarding the bedding).

Call HOTWIRE and explain the situation that you were told that there would be an additional fee for the rollaway in order to bring the room up to occupancy searched for, and that while you're fine with a rollaway for the kids, you don't expect to have to pay anything extra since you include 2adults/2children in the search. Ask them to call the hotel to confirm that there will not be an additional charge or ask them to assign you a room with two beds. Hot.wire should be able to contact the hotel and quickly resolve the situation/miscommunication.

Thanks for sharing your win with the board and let us know how everything works out regarding the additional bed.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]