Free internet

Boutique Hotel

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Spa Services

Accessibility: accessible for the blind 

If you click the listing, then click "book now", then click "see all amenities", do you see:

Accessible for the deaf,Accessible path of travel,In-room accessibility,Wheelchair accessible,Accessible bathroom,Roll-in shower

In addition to the above?

If so, I'd guess the Felix.

I'm seeing a 4* in the Millennium Park-Loop-Grant Park zone for $110. I'd FAR rather recommend that for more than $50 less. While there's not as much in the way of restaurants/nightlife South of the river, with $50 savings per night, you can cab it back if you're going to be out.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Unfortunately, that property has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board, but it has a 4/5 tripadvisor rating showing so it does get solid reviews. It notes only a few rooms left available at that price, so I'd really consider taking it. That's a fantastic deal for these dates and I do not think that there's a bad 4* in this zone.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Thanks. We may end up changing date.

Any idea as to the ID of this 4* Mag MIle North-WT area hotel that's listed?

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Self service laundry

Internet access

Accessible for the blind/deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

What are the new date(s)?

Are your plans flexible that either dates will work OR are you not sure which date you'll be able to make (ie- can't get off work, may have other commitment for one of the days, etc)?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 6 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]