Hotwire Hotel: Help With 3* Hotel Windsor, Ontario $101/Night

Canada2012
By Canada2012,
in

Help With 3* Hotel Windsor, Ontario $101/Night

3* Downtown Windsor, Ontario need help ID this hotel. I am guessing the Holiday Inn on Dougall? I know there is one out on Huron Church near the Ambassador Bridge.

Full Amenities Are:

Free Internet, Pet Friendly, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Pool, Restaurant, Business Centre, Self Service Laundry, Internet Access, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-Room Accessibility, Accessible Bathroom, Handicapped Parking, Roll-In Shower

Help ID 2* Downtown Windsor, Ontario $62/Night

going to guess it might be Quality Suites? I know that there are 3 main hotels downtown Windsor, but this could also include the hotels on Huron Church that have nothing around them and need a cab or car to get to downtown

Full amenities are:

Free Parking, Free Breakfast, Free Internet, Business Centre, Internet Access

Anyone know possibly?

Of course you an ask mutliple hotel questions, but all posts for the same stay belong in the same thread as it helps keep the board better organized as well as makes it easy to see what other ideas have already been considered for the specific stay.

My guess/comments for each:

3* - a guess a new amenity set for the Holiday Inn Select Windsor Ambassador Bridge

2.5* - possibly a new amenity set for the Travelodge Windsor Downtown

2* - Days Inn Windsor

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

PS- please also update your previous Hotwire Washington DC thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]