Hotwire Hotel: HELP ID 4.5 star Chicago Mag Mile River North

travellingtom
By travellingtom,
in

Please help identify 4.5 River North for 2 separate nights.  Using BiddingHelper.com.com, the same hotel comes up both nights, but PRICELINE EXPRESS appears to be different hotels. Your best guess would be greatly appreciated. (I have clicked on both HOTWIRE and PRICELINE links)

BiddingHelper.com Hotwire Easy View: 7/11 $177 and 7/13 $152

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Internet access, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower (85% recommended on HOTWIRE tab)

BiddingHelper.com Priceline Express: 7/11 $202 Bed choice available

North Michigan Ave - River North Area Rated 8.0 out of 10 (or higher)

•Indoor or Outdoor Pool

•Pets Allowed

•Restaurant

•Business Center

•Fitness Center

BiddingHelper.com Priceline Express: 7/13 $150 (no mention of bed choice on this date)

North Michigan Ave - River North Area Rated 8.0 out of 10 (or higher)

•Indoor or Outdoor Pool

•Pets Allowed

•Restaurant

•Business Center

•Fitness Center

I would have guessed the Intercontinental for the HOTWIRE, but IHG website shows 7/11 as sold out (but available on third party sites). I'm trying to get Intercontinental.  Is it better to wait until it shows availability on the IHG site?

I'd guess the Intercontinental in both instances on HOTWIRE.

Are you looking for two separate stays or considering one of the two dates?

Please confirm the star rating of the pl Express listings.

It's not unheard of for a hotel to have availability on the discount sites, but no availability on the hotel's website.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

It is two stays with one night off in between.

Please use separate threads for each leg of your stay as it will be easier to follow the different options for each nite, as well as enable the topic title of each to ultimately be used to reflect the details of the purchase (which will then enable each win to appear in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins and/or Priceline Maps)

For 7/11 i'm seeing the following 4.5* River North property:

Indoor Pool

Pets Allowed

Restaurant

Business Center

Fitness Center

The Omni Chicago Hotel would be my best guess for this one.

Thanksforusing

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The Omni is a really nice property, plus the SUMMER5 coupon code should take 5% off. You could try one one night and then the other for the other night. If you do go to the Intercontinental, definitely check out that hotel's famed, historic pool. I'd also recommend trying not to get a room facing North, as most of the rooms in the North tower looking North look square at the building next door.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Let us know what you decide or how we can be of further help.

Thanks for your help and advise. By the time I went back today the hotwire (Intercontinental) was gone for 7/11. I've already got a reward reservation at the Intercontinental on 7/12 so that's why I'm kinda stuck on it and straddling the other two nights. I guess the sold out status at IHG finally caught up to hotwire.

Can you give an opinion for the 7/13 for Priceline Express? Is that the Intercontinental? Thanks.

Both the Intercontinental and Omni have been seen with this amenity set, although I'd lean a bit towards it being the Intercontinental. If it does happen to be the Omni, that's a really nice property only 2-3 blocks from the Intercontinental.

Please use separate threads for each leg of your stay as it will be easier to follow the different options for each nite, as well as enable the topic title of each to ultimately be used to reflect the details of the purchase (which will then enable each win to appear in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins and/or Priceline Maps)

Can you give an opinion for the 7/13 for Priceline Express? Is that the Intercontinental? Thanks.

Please start a NEW TOPIC for that leg of your trip.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thank you.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]