Priceline Hotel: 4* Montreal (Convention Center - Old Montreal - Latin Quarter) Le Westin Montreal

Fiona
By Fiona,
in

Can someone help ID this hotel?

Trip Advisor 4@

100% recommended

montreal, qc •  Jun 28 - Jul 1 •  1 room  •  2 adults
Hot Rate Hotel
 4.5*  Old Montreal - Convention Center area

CAD193 ǂ CAD141 per night

Amenities

Free Internet
    Pet friendly
    Indoor pool(s)
    Smoke Free Rooms
    Fitness Center
    Pool(s)
    Restaurant(s)
    Business Center

Thanks!
Fiona

Please start by following-up your previous Hotwire Dearborn thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip... 'closing' your threads helps keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone.

Then, for the property above, I believe there are likely more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above? When using this method, this is what i'm seeing for the 4* hotel in this zone when searching for your dates:

Free Internet

Pet Friendly

Indoor Pool

Smoke Free

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Roll-in Shower

... if this is what you're seeing, my best guess for this property would be the Le Westin Montreal.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I updated my post from the last bid. I'd forgotten about that one!

I was using the Quick Quote,  rather than the Bidding Helper  link... Great to see the full amenities using the bidding helper.  I get this:

$127US   4.5*

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Internet access, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

Does the 4* vs 4.5*  change the guess of Le Westin?

Priceline Express is giving me the same price for a 4*

Convention Center - Old Montreal - Latin Quarter Rated 8.0 out of 10 (or higher)

Free Internet
    Indoor or Outdoor Pool
    Pets Allowed

Restaurant
    Business Center
    Fitness Center

Is it likely the same hotel????  (I'd like to use the 5% off code!)

Thanks,

I updated my post from the last bid. I'd forgotten about that one!

Can you please provide the additional information requested in your Dearborn hotwire hotel thread... as i'm not currently seeing any Embassy Suites property in Dearborn (so adding the address and confirming the amenities would be a big help to finally resolving that thread)

$127US   4.5*

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Internet access, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

Does the 4* vs 4.5*  change the guess of Le Westin?

I don't understand your question... this property, and the one above, are both 4.5* rated (as per your post). My guess for this one (4.5*) continues to be the Le Westin.

Priceline.Express is giving me the same price for a 4*

Convention Center - Old Montreal - Latin Quarter Rated 8.0 out of 10 (or higher)

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Pets Allowed

Restaurant

Business Center

Fitness Center

My guess for this one would also be the Le Westin.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]