Priceline Hotel: 3* Orlando (Intl. Drive South - Sea World) Monumental Hotel Orlando

lillybo
By lillybo,
in

I use name your own price regularly in orlando with great success.

Any PRICELINE or HOTWIRE purchases since your one reported win to the board in 2011? (second request) Just as you're looking for information and help in this area, somebody else is likely looking for help in Orlando (and elsewhere) and could likely benefit from knowing about your own wins. It would be appreciated if you started to share your results with the board so that others can benefit from the information.

Please follow-up your previous Priceline Washington DC thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip, then reply here and we will have a look at your trip above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for sharing your previous wins with the board, a few them were new hotels for the Hotel Lists, so hopefully you can see how this can benefit future users.

As far as your Windmere trip above, what are the dates of this stay and we will take a closer look.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The Arnold Palmers Bay Hill Lodge and Club is 2.5* rated and would be a possibility here at the 2.5* level... it's prudent to assume that if PRICELINE offers a hotel at a given star level in a zone then they have contracts with hotels at that star level in the zone, but it's possible that there are no 2* hotels in zone and any successful 2* bid would be upgraded to the 2.5* level.

If you'd like help with a bidding strategy let us know which zone(s) you're willing to accept, as well as your maximum bid, and we will try to assist further.

I'm assuming you are somewhat near this area and your plans/zones are flexible, in which case you may also be interested in our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com which will shows hotels near almost any address in the world and the interface makes it easy to filter/sort in order to see how much more/less it would cost to stay near your ideal location or to go up/down in star rating.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Thank you I am traveling to the UCF area on Saturday and was planning on visiting Sea World.  I was looking in the Sea World 3* area or International/convention.  I would like to keep the 1 night around $70 total.  It seems like in years past I could bid a certain location and  know that the hotels were a decent rating.  Now, it seems like all the locations have that one hotel or lots of resort fees even for lower star ratings.  I have been navigating around your site and love what I am seeing..your BiddingHelper.com with all the drop downs are a huge help.

What is the minimum star rating you're willing to accept?

HOTWIRE has a 2.5* hotel in the Universal Orlando - I-drive North for $57/nite but it has a very good 4.0/5.0 TA rating as well as a 95% recommendation from previous HOTWIRE guests, and includes free breakfast. The full amenities are:

Free Parking

Complimentary Breakfast

Free Internet

Fitness

Pool

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

... my guess for this property would be the Hampton Inn Universal South.

Would this work for your needs?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]