Priceline Hotel: 4* Miami (Downtown) Hyatt Regency Miami

catitamatias
By catitamatias,
in

Hello,

I need help identifying 3* Priceline Express Deal -  Downtown Miami
The hotel price is $84 per night (the dates are from 28 August to 31 August, 2014).

Guest rating is 7.0 and it's included free breakfast and internet.

And they have fitness center, pool, restaurante and business center.

The only hotel in Downtown Miami that I know that offers breakfast and free internet is the Hampton Inn and Suites Miami/Brickell, but I haven't seen no coments nor something on the hotel list of someone that got Hampton so far. 

And the Hampton on Trip Advisor has only 2,5* (I don't know why as they are the number 1 on Trip Advisor...)

Does someone have an idea what hotel could be?

The Hampton Inn and Suites is currently rated 2.5* by PRICELINE so we can exclude that.

A guess would be Springhill Suites Miami Airport East/Medical Center.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know what you ultimately decide or if we can be of further help.

Please use the PRICELINE and hot.wire links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Yellowdog.

Thank you, but I am still thinking on the possibilities of what kind of stays I should take.

There is an offer of a 5* hotel on priceline.Express Deals for $150 with free parking and wifi on Downtown Miami either.

It's a guest favorite and the rate is 8.0

What hotel could be?

... I am still thinking on the possibilities of what kind of stays I should take.

Please first confirm what it is that you are looking for in a hotel for this trip, your budget, etc... then we will be happy to help with any hotels that are offered.

If you're still unsure of your plans/what you want, the hotels that are currently offered may not be the ones that are offered once you're ready to commit.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

3.5* Express Deal Miami Downtown for $69

The amenities for this hotel are:

- Indoor/Outdoor Pool

- Fitness Center

- Business Center

Guest Rating: 8.0 and it's a Guest Favorite.

Any ideas what hotel could be?

I think can be Double Tree by Hilton or Hilton... but I am not sure, and usually these hotels have internet wifi, and it doen't say anything they have.

Hello!

Help identifying 3.5* in Downtown Miami $62

The amenities are:

Free Internet

Pet friendly

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Self service laundry

Tennis Nearby

90% recommended

7 bookings in last 24 hours

Original price is $90.

Qual hotel could be?

Hello!

The amenities for this hotel are:

- Indoor/Outdoor Pool

- Fitness Center

- Business Center

Guest Rating: 8.0 and it's a Guest Favorite.

Any ideas what hotel could be?

I think can be Double Tree by Hilton or Hilton... but I am not sure, and usually these hotels have internet wifi, and it doen't say anything they have.

For the HOTWIRE hotel. I believe there may have been more amenities than you listed in your post. HOTWIRE has a new interface which is not currently showing the complete set of amenities at the usual point of the search process.

Please run a new search using our BiddingHelper.com tool at the top of this page. Once the search is completed, use the EASY VIEW TAB and click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing to view the complete set of amenities.

This is what I see when replicating your search,

Free Internet

Pet Friendly

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Tennis

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Wheelchair Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

If this is what you see would my guess be Hilton.

DoubleTree, Marriott and Hilton all got amenities that fits this description so you need to have an open mind if booking this.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know what you ultimately decide or if we can be of further help.

Please use the PRICELINE and hot.wire links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Yellowdog

The Doubletree would be a possibility, but that property has previously been seen with a Spa amenity (not listed above) and this amenity set most closely matches previous reports for the Hilton, which is why this one would be the better guess of the two.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hello!

I have one more question... on Hotwire there is the same deal as before, but now it says that the hotel drop from $109 to $73, for the same dates I put before.

I checked on the list that shows the hotels and prices on Hotwire, and the Double Tree by Hilton is $109.

Do you think now can be Double Tree?

And about the coupon codes with discount on Hotwire... where can I insert then? I don't see any box where I can put coupon codes on the check out billing information.

I was supposed to get a $10 discount on the first purchased and I don't see where I can get this discount.

Please list the amenities HOT.WIRE associates with the hotel you're looking at. Run a new search using our BiddingHelper.com tool at the top of this page. Once the search is completed, use the EASY VIEW TAB and click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing to view the complete set of amenities. Then copy and paste the amenities, as well as the price, in a reply to this thread and we will then have a look at this offer.

Yellowdog.

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Self service laundry, Internet access, Tennis Nearby, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower

The price is $72 and it says that the price before was $109

Dates: 28 Aug to 31 Aug 2014

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received a nice deal at this property and are happy with the outcome.

If you recall, can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities PRICELINE EXPRESS associated with this property.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

The deal doesn't show up to me anymore, so I am not sure about the amenities.

But, as far as I remember, the amenities were:

- Indoor/Outdoor Pool
- Fitness Center
- Business Center

Guest rating 7.0

The only 4* with guest rating under 8.0, it is the Hyatt... so I was almost sure to get this hotel and I got it!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]