Hotwire Hotel: Help ID Beijing Hotel 4.5*

bfpri
By bfpri,
in

I am looking at hotels in beijing, and I am sure that I have identified the hotel on priceline express.  priceline express says it includes free breakfast, but breakfast is a surchange at the hotel. Will priceline include the free breakfast or is it not at all guaranteed?

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please start by clicking each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links, and use them for all your future bidding, searches, and HOTWIRE purchases.

Then reply to this thread with the details of your stay and the hotel you think is being offered (city, zone, dates of your stay, room rate per nite as per PRICELINE EXPRESS, and the amenities that are associated with the property) and we will have a look and comment accordingly.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Chaoyang District Northwest area Hotel

4.5*

8/4-8/5

92$ per night.

amenities are 

Free Parking, Free Breakfast, Free Internet, Indoor pool(s), Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Self service laundry, Internet access, Spa Services

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

Unfortunately i don't have a guess for this property. HOTWIRE does guarantee the amenities shown, so if FREE BREAKFAST is shown as a listed amenity, then breakfast will be included in the rate you pay HOTWIRE. If the hotel you receive does not offer free breakfast call HOTWIRE and they will likely (at their choice) refund your purchase OR arrange to have breakfast included (which could involve them contacting the hotel to have it included OR have you pay for breakfast and then refund you after your stay)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]