Hotwire Hotel: 3* New York City (East Village - Lower East Side) Holiday Inn NYC - Lower East Side

striker1064
By striker1064,
in

Dates are wrong, should be 7/4-7/7.

• Free Internet
  • Pet friendly
  • Boutique Hotel
  • Smoke Free Rooms
  • Fitness Center
  • Restaurant(s)
  • Business Center
  • Self service laundry
  • Internet access
  • Spa Services
  • Accessible for the blind
  • Accessible for the deaf
  • Accessible path of travel
  • In-room accessibility
  • Wheelchair accessible
  • Accessible bathroom
  • Handicapped parking
  • Roll-in shower

EDIT: I apologize, I meant to include 4.5/5 TA, 100% recommended.

Is this possibly the Eventi? I'm shooting for the Eventi, and I think this is it, but I'm afraid I'm letting my desire of it cloud me possibly missing something... $175/night does seem a little low for the Eventi, and there are a few other 4* Chelsea hotels that seem to offer pets as well.

Thank you for your assistance.

This listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board, but with the amenity set and 4.5/5 tripadvisor rating, I'd guess the Eventi would certainly be a possibility in this case. Plus, with 4.5/5, the hotel certainly gets excellent reviews.

I'm seeing this listing at $237 when searching for 7/14-17, though.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

In digging a little deeper, it looks like the Maritime Hotel is another real possibility - it's a highly rated boutique hotel that allows pets, although the comparable rates are slightly higher than the Eventi (and as such the $175/night would be a steeper discount).

I have to think about it. I do like the location of the Maritime, but I don't like the rooms as much and would still prefer the Eventi. I may have to reserve on Eventi's website to be sure.

I thank you for your input. I'll update if I go the Hot.wire route with my win.

Please follow-up this thread with whatever you decide to do for this stay... even if you don't use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, book direct, cancel the trip, etc.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or the links in our Support Page if you decide to book direct.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Hi again,

Just wanted to report my win. We had to drop our budget a bit, and decided we wanted to stay somewhere completely different than our last stay. Thanks to this site, I was able to completely scope out the hotel and knew what it was prior to booking.

Holiday Inn NYC - Lower East Side

Hotwire: 7/4 to 7/7

$143/night

3*

East Village - Lower East Side

95% recommended (No TripAdvisor rating shown)

Free Internet

Internet Access

Fitness Center

Business Center

Looks like a newer and very nice hotel convenient to a lot of great shops and restaurants, and close to the subway to explore Brooklyn as well if we want.

Thank you again!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]