Priceline Hotel: 3* Orange County (Disneyland) Hyatt Regency Orange County

kimi911
By kimi911,
in

Hi Guys. You saved me so much money!!!

I took a *big risk* but it paid off.

Got the Hyatt!!

Dec 15 to 17 (2 Nights).

Offered $33 (cause I saw lots of people were offering that). Then I increased to $35 by adding Anaheim Hills. It was accepted.

However, we're a party of three. Will the Hyatt let us stay there even though we booked through Priceline, if we have three people? I sure hope so. Please let me know!!!

This was the only hotel I wanted, and I got it. I just hope it is ok, to have 3 people.

Also, can I call them with non smoking, south tower request, or is that not allowed?

Thanks.

bbbb-

Thanks for the information. Do they really let you check in over the phone, if you booked on Priceline? Has anyone used that program to check in, if they booked on priceline? That sounds great cause then just I could go to the desk to get the key too.

Also, check in is at 3pm, so should I just call right at 3pm? I hear this hotel charges, if you check in early. Should 3pm be early enough to get the two beds?

I'll ask for the south tower too, but obviously, just having two beds is most important. Thanks for the information everyone has provided!!! Very helpful here.

Hi everyone.

Just thought I'd follow up that I did join Hyatt Gold Passport. The online system didn't let me add the Priceline reservation to my Gold Passport membership, but I sent an email to gold passport, with my Gold passport number and hotel reservation number, and they were able to put it on there for me. I obviously won't earn points on the priceline stay, but any other charges while I'm there will count towards my points.

I don't care about points though. I joined on the recommendation above, so I can now use 1800-CHECKIN to check in and hopefully get my two bed room. They told me I can call as early was 6am CST, but I find that hard to believe.

I need internet access, while I'm there, and I'm willing to pay the $10 per day, if I have to. However, I've read some have succeeded picking up wireless for free, from nearby hotels. Perhaps, I'll be lucky enough to pick that up too. :)

I still feel a little nervous about going to the registration desk, with the three of us. Will they say anything to me? "You should only have two!!! Argh!" Could they add charges? I accept that we are not guaranteed a room type, but three people who will hardly be in the room, isn't really a crunch or anything (no matter what room is given).

This sure is a great resource. I'm sure to recommend this site to friends and book future travel through the links.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]