Hotwire Hotel: 4* Chicago (Downtown - Millennium Park - Grant Park) Hyatt Regency Chicago

Scooter55
By Scooter55,
in

If you need help IDing a property that you are interested in, please provide the complete information regarding the listing (star rating, zone, price and full set of amenities - including accessible amenities).

You can also see the hotels reported to the board here: Hotwire Hotel List Chicago.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

My guess for the one above would be the Hard Rock Hotel, but with amenities this common, i couldn't rule out the W Chicago City Center or the Palmer House Hilton either.

However, and although AaronJB will be in a better position to advise then i will, i do think there are better options than this one... i would focus more north of the River and/or one of the hotels showing a 4.5/5.0 TA rating or something with a 90-100% recommendation from previous HOTWIRE guests... too many inexpensive hotels for this nite to not have a 'great' hotel.

For instance, not sure how far north you are willing to be but there is what appears to be the 4.5* rated Sofitel in the Mag Mile North - Water Tower zone for $100/nite.... the InterContinental in the River North zone for $93/nite, the Ivy Boutique for just a little over your budget at $108/nite, just to name a few.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, Internet access, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

95% Recommended and 4/5 Trip Advisor

I changed my dates because I have a lot of flexibility this trip and couldn't resist the price on this one. I'm pleased. Thanks for the great tools!  Joette

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you were able to adjust your dates in order to get a great deal and that you're pleased with the outcome.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this new property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]