Priceline Hotel: 3* San Francisco (SFO North - San Bruno) Four Points by Sheraton - San Francisco Airport

reggieblue
By reggieblue,
in

On Express, I see 3* in SFO San Bruno area listed for $122, and Airport Shuttle is listed as an Amenity. When I switch to Name Your Own Price ( to see if I can get same hotel for $95-$110), Airport Shuttle is not listed as a guaranteed Amenity for 3* for San Bruno area. On your hotel list for San Bruno, I see Holiday Inn, Courtyard, and Four Points listed as 3* in San Bruno, all of which have Airport Shuttle. Can I feel secure in bidding in Name Your Own Price for that hotel (3* Express, $122), and know that I will get an Airport Shuttle included? Or are there other hotels in San Bruno that do not provide Airport Shuttle? Thanks.

The hotel lists only provide the hotels that have been reported to the board. New hotels may be reported to the board at any time and star rating changes can happen. If a shuttle is necessary, I'd recommend going with Price.line Express or Hot.wire and looking for a listing with shuttle as an amenity.

Please keep us updated and let us know if you have additional questions.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

I randomly also checked LAX, SEA, LGA, JFK, PDX, and none of them list Airport Shuttle as a Guaranteed Amenity for airport hotels. Which is odd, since that seems like one of the top reasons to stay at an airport hotel. So maybe every hotel they use near an airport does not provide a Shuttle, so they can't list it as a guaranteed amenity, or they choose to leave it off the amenity list for other reasons.

Submitted $99 first, rejected, Priceline prompted me to bid at least $126 if I didn't want to change star level, area, etc, I declined and tried $112 and got it. Airport shuttle is included with this hotel, even though airport shuttle is not listed as a guaranteed amenity for 3* SFO San Bruno.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're pleased with the results and this property (and its amenities) will work for your needs.

The 'guaranteed amenities' shown on the bidding page of PRICELINE are amenities that are offered at every hotel in the zone at that star rating, not a specific hotel that you're bidding on... so if one hotel in the zone at the 3* level doesn't offer a shuttle, it will never seen shown as a guaranteed amenity in this zone at this star level.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]