Hotwire Hotel: Need help Identifying New Orleans Hotel

tedo
By tedo,
in

I don't see these exact amenities in the Hotwire List (the Pet Friendly is throwing me off) but here are all the amenities listed:

Pet friendly, Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Internet access, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

Thanks for any help/advice you might have!

Ted

Please follow-up your previous threads with whatever you decided to do for each trip:

Hotwire St. Pete Beach

Hotwire Biloxi

Hotwire Orlando

... then reply to this thread and we'll have a look at your post above.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing for the stay, even if you choose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc. This helps keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone, as well as it a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your trip.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry about that - we didn't use Hotwire on any of those previous trips so didn't think you would need the info on what we ended up doing but I replied to each of those threads with what we actually did.  I am pretty sure we will be using either Hotwire  or Priceline on this trip since it is Memorial Day weekend and the prices are really high everywhere so would appreciate any info you might have on this bid!

Thanks,

Ted

Please always follow-up your threads (even if you don't use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as it helps keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone.

Best guess for this HOTWIRE property would be the Sheraton New Orleans Hotel.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]