Priceline Hotel: 4* Boston (Copley Square - Back Bay) Loews Boston Back Bay Hotel

KatiesMom
By KatiesMom,
in

Hi, hope anyone has an idea which hotel this might be.

Priceline Express

5/31 - 6/1

Downtown Boston - Harbor Front

3.5*

$169

Amenities: Free Internet, Restuarant, Business, Fitness

Rated: 7 out of 10 or higher.

I thought, great this could be the Marriott Long Wharf that Frank 999 posted about in March. But he never posted the amenities. If it is most likely the Mariott, I'd buy it.

But another 3.5* in this zone is Club Quarters and I dont want that. When checking out Club Quarters I noticed they have a Queen room with sofabed, which is one of the express options... so that makes me think it could possibly be that.

I have a cancellable reservation for this trip at the Marriott Copley Place for $216 all in with taxes, fees, etc...  So looking to beat that.

Thanks

Thanks Aaron, I'll pass on that one then.

We're going to a Red Sox game, just spending one night. Copley is preferred area, but not necessary. Back Bay/Beacon Hill/Faneuil Hall are fine. No Cambridge. Would prefer 4* but 3.5* is fine. Need to be near T. Brookline would be ok if it was the Holiday Inn (3* I believe), but not the Crowne Plaza in Newton. Does not need to be a Marriott. Thanks.

Happy update! This morning I saw a 4* Priceline Express listing for $147 so I decided to go for it. It turned out to be the Loews Boston Hoel. I stayed there once when it was the Jurys and liked it! It's a cool historic Boston building, a former police headquarters. With taxes and fees it comes to $177.11, $39 less than the cancellable reservation I had for the Marriott Copley Place (Last Minute Travel). The $39 difference should just about pay for our parking!

I used the PRICELINE link on this site for my weeks of searching and today's booking.

Details:

Priceline Express

Dates 5/31 - 6/1

Copley Square-Back Bay

$147, 4*, Loews Boston Hotel

Guest Rating: 8

Guest favorite

Amenities:

Free Internet In Room

Pets

Restaurant

Business

Fitness

• 4 weeks later...

Just a quick follow up to say I really liked the Loews Boston Hotel. It has been recently remodeled, very modern, sleek, 4* bordering on 4.5* in my opinion. Friendly and accommodating service. You can get parking validation from the hotel for a self-park garage at 100 Clarendon that will cost $28 a night. Worth it. Great area, near public transportation, and free use of a cappuccino/latte/hot chocolate maker in the lobby. Yes indeed, my kinda place.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]