61% OFF

$118 per night

Amenities

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Self service laundry

Internet access

My dates are 18-21 May. The prices for 3*+ are starting at $200, but searching for one day showed this deal. 

I don't mind switching hotels (we will travel light), so this deal looks too good to be true, even if it's one day only ...

Is a catch on this deal?

Thanks, 

Florin

Solo Sunday nites in NYC (and may/most locations) is the slowest nite of the week as tourists have already gone home and business travelers have not yet arrived.

Best guess for the HOTWIRE property above would be the Park Central Hotel.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

EDIT TO ADD: if you search 5/18-5/20 PRICELINE EXPRESS has a 4* hotel in the CPS zone for $141/nite... leaving only one expensive nite to get (where there is a 3* Times Square property for $218/nite... this may be your least expensive 3 nite option when combining the different nites with different date ranges)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Well, that's a very nice offer!

Basically searching through HOTWIRE I have:

1 night 18-19.May

4* - $118 per night;  90% recommended (1,372 total reviews)

2 nights -> 18-20, the price goes to $135/night, which is still very good ,different hotel though:

4* - $135 per night; 80% recommended (249 total reviews)

last night is still above $200 (3*+) no matter if I book it single or with the other days. I guess I'm going to bid only on the last night 20-21 May

Sorry, yes, I was aiming for TS = Times Square

I will split the bid as

- one bid for a 4* hotel, 2 nights,  18-20 May; with a maximum amount of $135 (as I would get on Hotwire deal)

- one bid for a 3*+       , 1 night ,  20-21 May; with a maximum amount of $175 

It's in Midtown Central area.

80% recommended
61% OFF
$135 per night

Free Internet
  Fitness Center
  Restaurant(s)
  Business Center
Self service laundry
Accessibility
In-room accessibility
Accessible bathroom

Trip Advisor 4 out of 5.0

Hotwire customer reviews 80% (249 total reviews)

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above? (also, i'm recanting my guess for the first hotel in this thread, will re-visit if necessary)

HOWEVER, it seems like your plan is to first bid on PRICELINE for the first 2 nites of your stay up to $135? If this is correct, which zone(s) are you willing to accept?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]