Priceline Hotel: 4* Orlando (Intl. Drive - Convention Center) Westin Orlando Universal Boulevard

RoRoFlA
By RoRoFlA,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing your previous win with the board.

Hope you're happy with the purchase and looking forward to your trip at the end of the month.

If you recall, can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities that PRICELINE EXPRESS showed before your purchase.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future bidding, searches, and purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Be aware this hotel charges $16. per night for self parking and even more for valet parking obviously,  I can understand the charge for valet parking but was unaware of the standard parking charge as no where in the PRICELINE description did it state a parking charge.  Contacted PRICELINE about the hidden parking charge but after one week I am still waiting for a response from them.  Would have chose a different hotel had I known about the parking charge.  SO be aware of the $16. per day additional charge for parking on top of your priceline rate.  Had I known about that charge I would have booked somewhere else.  Shame on priceline.

Sorry to hear you were surprised by the parking charge.

Can you please add your win to the board as a NEW TOPIC so that others will be aware of your win when searching the topic titles on the board, the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins, and Priceline Maps.

In the future, to ensure a hotel that does not charge for parking you need to purchase a hotel that has a "P" icon (indicating FREE PARKING).

Before you completed your purchase the following is provided in the "REVIEW IMPORTANT INFORMATION" section:

The reservation holder must present a valid photo ID and credit card at check-in. The credit card is required for any additional hotel specific service fees or incidental charges or fees that may be charged by the hotel to the customer at checkout. These charges may be mandatory (e.g., resort fees) or optional (parking, phone calls or minibar charges) and are not included in your per night price.

(emphasis added)

Hope it spoil your trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I can understand users frustration at additional parking or resort fees but in Orlando ----it is very, very rare not to charge either a resort fee, parking fee or both.  I have bid and stayed in Orlando many times and the fee for Self parking $16.00 a day is actually quite low compared to its competitors. 

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]