Priceline Hotel: 4* New York City (Times Square - Theatre District) Hyatt Times Square

MrB
By MrB,
in

Bid up to C$125 (circa US$110) and got this great, new Times Square hotel.  Best location, great hotel.  Wifi extra though.  Rack rate for the stay on other sites was in the $300s+ so good deal.  I could also spot this in Express details (9+ rating) for around US$145 and knew there was a 6% express discount so started much lower.  Same hotel was available on Saturday night but I hesitated extending my stay or re-bidding and then the express rate significantly spiked up on me before I could lock in.  I ended up at the Westin Grand Central for C$112 instead the next night, lower rate but also lower hotel, not as great or well located as the Hyatt.  FYI - the Hyatt has an ice machine and full mini-bar type refrigerator for your personal use (no sensor charges for touching a coke) so I give it an extra star and would definitely pay more for this hotel for its quality and excellent location - I even had a view of Times Square and with a little positioning could get free wifi at times from the hotel across the street!  Wifi in the lobby was free, just not as convenient.  I used the [url=http://www.betterbidding.com/clicks/click.php?afsrc=1&id=40]PRICELINE[/url] link!

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay... this looks to have been a great deal for this time of year.

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding and sharing your win, helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]