Priceline Hotel: Key West

zmiami
By zmiami,
in

You can use any increments you'd like to use.  If you are short on time, larger ones can make more sense.  

The bids have to be in even dollar amounts, but that is the only limitation.

I often fool around with $1 increments because I purely hate to leave money on the table.  Have to admit, I'm retired so my time isn't worth very much.

What dates are you bidding?

Romelle

Zone 6, old towne. If I don't get the price I would like, I might as well book a bed and breakfast. They are in the low $ 300's, it's expensive now because of the high season. Priceline use to be easier to get deals on, I find it lately it's gotten tougher. I went to L.A. a couple of years ago and got an amazing hotel for mid $100's! Oh well, I'll keep trying.

Thanks for your input.

Deals in some cities, such as Los Angeles are still plentiful... but Key West has always been a notoriously tough market to score great deals; there is usually a short supply of rooms to accommodate the constant, and consistent, demand.

You can also try our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com to see if there is anything offered within your desired star rating and budget. The interface can show hotels near almost any address in the world and makes it easy to see how much more/less it would cost to go up/down in star rating or to stay closer/further from your ideal location.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]