Hotwire Hotel: 4* Chicago (Magnificent Mile Area - River North) Westin River North

Alex in MI
By Alex in MI,
in

Complete amenities (new list for this property): Free Internet, Pet friendly, Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, Self service laundry, Internet access

I used the BB Hotwire link, of course

Based on the BB Hotel List, I was pretty sure it was going to be either the Kinzie Hotel or the Westin. As of today, only the Kinzie was listed as having a laundry, while only the Westin was listed as being pet-friendly. However, the lack of a complementary breakfast made me lean toward the Westin. That suspicion was pretty much sealed when I read a guest's comment about an extra-late checkout time on Sunday, which was mentioned on the Westin's website. (It would be hard to go wrong with either hotel, though.)

Thanks again, BB.

This is actually one of my favorite 4*'s in the city. It's a very sleek property with a great lobby (the hotel used to be the Hotel Nikko and the lobby still has a Japanese style.) The other note that I have regarding this property is that the rooms on the South face of the hotel offer a really classic Chicago view of the river (either looking West or East, depending.) High floors offer an especially great view. Something you may want to ask about - worst thing they can say is no.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]