Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Chicago (Evanston - Skokie - Niles) Doubletree Hotel And Conference Center Chicago North Shore

kirikara
By kirikara,
in

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're familiar with this property and pleased with the deal you received.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board. Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay and return visit at this location.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'd suggest asking for a high floor looking either N or S. You're not going to get a classic view, but I've found the high floor rooms at this property at least offer a decent view of the surrounding area. Old Orchard Mall is directly across the street, although Evanston is also a great place to shop/eat not too terribly far East. I'll also note that Glenview to the West has some nice restaurants.

Let me know if you have any area questions.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

• 3 months later...

So we stayed there twice now, and I don't think I would go back.

Tv was unplugged, the room looked untidy (small details) clock was off by 35 some minutes. The bedding made me very itchy (probably because of the detergent they use) that has never happened to me. We were also incredibly hot and it was in the middle of the winter. There was TONS of noise all night (I had an interview the next day!)

All in all, it was not good.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]