Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* London (Westminster) Park Plaza Westminster Bridge

armstrom
By armstrom,
in

Booked using the HOTWIRE links from this site.

Retail price for my dates was $238/night so I was happy with the $50/night savings!

I decided to go ahead and splurge on a decent deal for the start of our honeymoon because I had very high confidence that I would get this particular property. The location is perfect as well so I didn't want to risk on a priceline bid that might land me anywhere in london (WAY too many zones have 4-5 star hotels!)

Amenities
Free Internet, Indoor pool(s), Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Internet access, Spa Services,

Congratulations on your success!

Thanks for using the HOTWIRE links on the board

Good to see that you're happy with the outcome.

I believe there may have been more amenities than you listed in your post, which would not have been seen unless you clicked the 'See all' link during the check-out process. Can you please add a reply to this thread confirming the complete list of amenities associated with this property... you can still view this information by going to hot.wire and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Enjoy your stay.

Yellowdog.

It looks like HOTWIRE is now not showing the full set of amenities here (for some users) since if you repeat your current search at HOTWIRE and find this same offer (still priced at $188/nite) and:

1) click the offer

2) click the BOOK NOW button

3) inside the TRIP SUMMARY box click the 'See more' link at the end of the amenities... here it does show a longer list of 14 amenities

Thanks for the follow-up.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]