Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Cancun (Hotel Zone - Convention Center) Riu Palace Peninsula

dculp31
By dculp31,
in

These are the amenities listed below:

FULL AMENITIES: Free Parking, Free Internet, Resort, Free food and drinks, A la carte dining, Free water activities, Free entertainment, Free activities, Children's actvities, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Internet access, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby, Spa Services

I'm hoping it might be the Royal Adults Only but the Children's activities makes me think otherwise...

Also is it too early to book an August hotel in March? I know it's during hurricane season, but I'm going to purchase travel insurance for the trip anyways just because I purchased the flights with miles and would feel at ease if I had the trip insured. 

Any help would be appreciated!

What is the room rate per nite? (please include this information in your future posts as it helps us find the same offer when we replicate your search)

I'm seeing a slightly different amenity set for the 4.5* hotel in this zone when searching for your dates:

Free Parking

Free Internet

Resort

Food and Beverages

ala Carte

Evening Entertainment

Daily Activities

Childrens Activities

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Hi-Speed Internet

Golf

Tennis

Spa

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

(bold items not in your post above)

Is this what you're seeing but missed the last two in the copy/paste? Many of the all-inclusive properties in Mexico offer similar amenities and look alike, but if you're seeing the amenities above, my guess for this one would be the Riu Palace Mexico.

If the price is good and it's a hotel that you're happy with it's not too early to make a purchase. Remember that usually one hotel per star rating per zone is offered on HOTWIRE ('regular' and 'all-inclusive' are treated as separate categories), so there is not only price risk (the price going up/down if you do/don't purchase)... but also a hotel that is well reviewed that you want to stay at suddenly disappears and is replaced with something that you may not like as much.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this trip or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Stoked about my win, can't wait for Cancun!!!

Thanks Better Bidding!!

FULL AMENITIES:

Free Breakfast,

Free Internet,

Resort,

Beachfront hotel,

Free food and drinks,

A la carte dining,

Free water activities,

Free entertainment,

Free activities,

Children's actvities,

Fitness Center,

Restaurant(s),

Internet access,

Golf Nearby,

Tennis Nearby,

Spa Services

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're pleased with the results and looking forward to your vacation.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]